All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlready being hailed as The modern reader's Think and Grow Rich! in this lively, funny, penetrating book, Chandler and co-author Sam Beckford follow on the heels of Chandler's previous international bestsellers 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself and 100 Ways to Motivate Others. These 100 eye-opening ways to create wealth are drawn from the author's successful careers, with many touching personal stories as well as stories and examples from the hundreds of clients these master coaches have advised. This book is chock full of ways to make money, deepen life's pleasure, increase personal wage-earning power and start fresh entrepreneurial ideas right at home. Written for the age of the home-business entrepreneur, the book appeals to everyone from company CEOs, to life coaches, to stay at home moms, to internet fans to people who are simply thinking of converting that hobby into wealth. This is the deepest and most penetrating study yet of the psychology of prosperity, and the action steps necessary to produce wealth.
- Author BiographyChandler is a prolific author with over 20 books to his credit. He is a professional business coach and corporate trainer whose books have been translated into over 20 languages. His blog, iMindShift, is popular around the world and people can subscribe through his website at stevechandler.com. He lives with his musical wife Kathy who edits his books. A lifelong friend with Terry Hill, he enjoys creating TWO GUYS books out of their correspondence. Sam Beckford has shared his successful business strategies and philosophy with thousands of other small business owners. They also wrote 9 Lies That Are Holding Your Business Back and The Small Business Millionaire.
- Author(s)Sam Beckford,Steve Chandler
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight530 g
- Width147 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.