All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 Ways to Create a Great Ad is an accessible introduction to creative advertising techniques. Featuring 100 spreads detailing concepts such as the 'Reveal' and the 'Mash-Up', it presents the key methods of devising print, television, radio, direct and online ideas. The process of creating an ad can be divided into three steps: planning, concept creation and crafting. This book provides a straightforward guide to concept creation, including methods that are applicable across media, and it offers wide-ranging examples from international campaigns. Aimed at agency creatives, planners and account handlers, as well as graphic designers, marketing professionals and students, 100 Ways to Create a Great Ad has wide-ranging appeal.
- Author BiographyTim Collins is originally from Manchester, England and now lives in London. Following a successful advertising career, he has written numerous books for children and on humour including The Little Book of Twitter: Get Tweetwise! (2009).
- Author(s)Tim Collins
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note340 colour illustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width218 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.