All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- Description'I'm too busy to be happy ...' Do you ever think like this? Many of us do these days, says psychologist and happiness expert Dr Timothy Sharp. In our quest for better jobs, bigger houses, more exotic holidays and higher-performing children, we have become too busy to factor in the one component that will make all of the above worthwhile- happiness. The good news is that achieving happiness is t a herculean task. It doesn't require expensive therapy or years of self-examination. Oftern it is about fine-tuning our thoughts and putting in place some simple daily practices. Dr Sharp draws on the latest research into the science of happiness and presents it here in 100 bite-sized chunks of inspiration and instruction. Read it from cover to cover, or dip in and out for a regular dose of happiness training. Learn how to increase your happiness levels by- improving your physical healthcounting your blessingsnurturing positive relationships becoming a giverbetter managing your time.Accessible, informative and funny, 100 Ways to Happiness encourages us to regard happiness as something that is achievable, manageable and hugely enhancing to the lives we live w.
- Author BiographyDr Timothy Sharp completed a BSc (Hons), a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology and a PhD before working for many years as a clinical and academic psychologist. He successfully built his clinical psychology practice, Dr Timothy Sharp & Associates, into Sydney's largest (an achievement for which he was named as a finialist in the Telstra Business Awards). He is also an Adjunct Professor (Positive Psychology) at the UTS School of Business and consults to some of Australia's leading organisations. In 2003, Dr Sharp established The Happiness Institute, which is devoted to enhancing happiness in as many individuals, families, schools and organisations as possible by providing coaching and consulting services. Dr Sharp has written several self-help books, including the bestselling The Good Sleep Guide (Penguin, 2001) and The Happiness Handbook (Finch, 2005). He appears regularly as a conference speaker and media commentator. To find out more, email email@example.com or visit www.drhappy.com.au or www.thehappinessinstitute.com.
- Author(s)Dr Timothy J. Sharp
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight182 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.