All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Meyer is one busy lady. Apart from the rmal demands of life, she teaches daily on TV and radio, writes books, holds conferences in dozens of cities every year and ministers around the world...and she runs Joyce Meyer Ministries. So she's had to learn how to make the most of every minute of the day! In 100 Ways to Simplify Your Life, Joyce shares the most effective secrets she's learned over the years for making the most of each minute of the day. In less than two pages per entry, Joyce gives us eminently 'doable' tips that are clearcut and ...well, SIMPLE. But they can change your whole outlook, t to mention your schedule.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer has been teaching the Word of God since 1976 and in full-time ministry since 1980. She is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than seventy inspirational books. She has also released thousands of audio teachings as well as a complete video library. Joyce's ENJOYING EVERYDAY LIFE radio and television programs are broadcast around the world, and she travels extensively conducting conferences. Joyce and her husband, Dave, are the parents of four grown children and make their home in St. Louis, Missouri. You can visit her at www.joycemeyer.org.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Warner Audio Books
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read bySandra McCollom
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time270
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $33.37Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $14.19Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $14.84Trending at AU $19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.