All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe best diet advice all in one place Atkins, The Zone, South Beach ...who has the time and money to try each new diet to figure out whether they really work? Now you don't have to. Diet, nutrition, and exercise expert Fred Stutman, M.D., zeroes in on the good strategies--and exposes the bad ones--of all the hottest diets and consolidates them into one book: 100 Weight-Loss Tips That Really Work. This handy guide delivers the facts about good and bad carbs, how fiber can help you lose weight, the best and worst proteins, the most effective exercises for burning fat, and more! The simple, straightforward tips include: Scoop out the inside of a bagel to reduce your carb intake. Don't read or watch TV while eating. Stock up on good carbs such as oatmeal and whole-wheat pasta. Choose popcorn instead of potato chips. Walk before meals to decrease your appetite. Eat protein when indulging in bad carbs. Put exercise on your to-do list every day.
- Author BiographyFred A. Stutman practices family medicine as part of the Temple University Health System. He has written ten books on diet, nutrition, and exercise, which have been featured in Shape, Prevention, Self, Cosmopolitan, Family Circle, Reader's Digest, USA Today, and the New York Times.
- Author(s)Fred A Stutman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleDieting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width198 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.