All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMany competent players are frustrated by an apparent inability to score well at duplicate pairs. No matter how hard they try, the secret of success seems to lie forever beyond reach. The truth is that playing good bridge is t eugh to win at pairs. The regular winners are those who have learned to adapt their strategy to take account of the vagaries of match-point scoring. A small shift in emphasis can make a big difference to results. In this book Australian expert Ron Klinger shows you how to do it. There are five sections covering constructive bidding, competitive bidding, opening leads, declarer play and defence, and they are full of well-chosen example hands and sound advice. Put these tips into practice and your results are sure to improve.
- Author BiographyRon Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Reference
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.