All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors' last bumper collection of motifs was hugely successful. Here by popular demand is ather jam-packed collection of brand new motifs to provide the crafter with inspiration. Each motif has been carefully selected and translated into a user-friendly outline drawing that can simply be traced off and the imagery transferred to glass, ceramic, fabric, walls and so on. Covering many subjects and styles, from Victorian flower designs to animals; from decorative borders to Art Deco panels, all of the motifs are copyright free. They are grouped by subject matter, with more detailed sub-groupings that make it very easy to find just what you need.
- Author BiographyAlan Gear and Barry Freestone have been glass painting for over 20 years and run their own successful company in Manchester. Their interest in craft extends beyond glass, and in 2001 they began hosting a regular half-hour craft slot on the QVC Channel onto which they invite a range of experts to talk about craft subjects. They have also written The Complete Guide to Glass Painting and the hugely successful Glass Painter's Guide to Motifs.
- Author(s)Alan D. Gear,Barry L. Freestone
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Out-of-print date10/08/2006
- Content Note1000 illustrations, 20 colour motifs
- Weight830 g
- Width140 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.