All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1001 Basic Math & Pre- Algebra Practice Problems For Dummies Practice makes perfect and helps deepen your understanding of basic math and pre-algebra by solving problems 1001 Basic Math & Pre-Algebra Practice Problems For Dummies, with free access to online practice problems, takes you beyond the instruction and guidance offered in Basic Math & Pre-Algebra For Dummies, giving you 1,001 opportunities to practice solving problems from the major topics in your math course. You begin with some basic arithmetic practice, move on to fractions, decimals, and percents, tackle story problems, and finish up with basic algebra. Every practice question includes t only a solution but a step-by-step explanation. From the book, go online and find: * One year free subscription to all 1001 practice problems * On-the-go access any way you want it from your computer, smart phone, or tablet * Multiple choice questions on all you math course topics * Personalized reports that track your progress and help show you where you need to study the most * Customized practice sets for self-directed study * Practice problems categorized as easy, medium, or hard The practice problems in 1001 Basic Math & Pre-Algebra Practice Problems For Dummies give you a chance to practice and reinforce the skills you learn in class and help you refine your understanding of basic math & pre-algebra. Note to readers: 1,001 Basic Math & Pre-Algebra Practice Problems For Dummies, which only includes problems to solve, is a great companion to Basic Math & Pre-Algebra I For Dummies, which offers complete instruction on all topics in a typical Basic Math & Pre-Algebra course.
- Author BiographyMark Zegarelli is a math and test prep tutor and instructor in SanFrancisco and New Jersey. He is the author of Basic Math & Pre-Algebra For Dummies, SAT Math For Dummies, ACT Math For Dummies, Logic For Dummies, and Calculus II For Dummies .
- Author(s)Mark Zegarelli
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight540 g
- Width202 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.