All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
About this product
- Description1001 FOODS is a delicious collection of the best foods the world has to offer, from Julia Child's recipe for scrambled eggs to Mexican Chicken Mole and everything in between. Each food is described in loving detail, including fascinating insights into its historical and cultural significance, and illustrated with stunning, appetizing photographs. the subject foods are organized according to the structure of a classic dinner: from Soup to Nuts. there are recipes and features throughout on particular subjects such as the best chicken dishes, the most expensive ingredients, the most delicious artisanal cheeses of the world, and many others. the arbiters of the list are food professionals whose names are kwn in kitchens and bookstores worldwide. they share their expert opinions on the whole foods, dishes and cuisines that must be experienced at least once in a lifetime. Contributions from: Nigella Lawson, Madhur Jaffrey, Jamie Oliver, Delia Smith, Rick Stein, Bill Granger, Claudia Roden, Jill Dupleix, Ken Hom and Donna Hay, among others.
- Author BiographyTerry Durack, Australia's top food writer and restaurant reviewer and regular contributor to the UK's Independent on Sunday, writes the introduction to the book. With his profound knowledge of food, and wit as sharp as a mandoline, his writing is always delicious.
- Author(s)Terry Durack
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Weight1902 g
- Width161 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.