All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear your shelves and kick-start your kitchen with the only cookbook you'll ever need. Whether you're looking to rustle up something simple from the store cupboard or want to spoil your friends with a show-stopping feast, this book has the perfect recipe for every occasion. Tuck in to an amazing array of snacks, light meals, soups, speedy suppers, one-pot wonders, family classics, party food, al fresco eats and baked treats. Discover ideas for eating lite complete with full nutritional breakdowns, as well as lifesaving freezer recipes and easy peasy gluten-free meals. You'll also find the ultimate top 10 recipes for everything from cocktails to crushes and salsas to sauces. Complete with classic dishes and fresh ideas for modern flavours, plus mouth-watering colour photographs, this book is the ultimate kitchen essential for beginners and experienced cooks alike.
- Author BiographyHeather Thomas is a cookery writer, editor and the author of several best-selling cookery, healthy eating, slimming and fitness books. A contributor to magazines on both sides of the Atlantic, she has lived in the United States as well as Europe and has travelled extensively, eating her way around the world. She now lives in London.
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Noteover 100 colour photographs
- Weight1529 g
- Width162 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byHeather Thomas
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.