All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe woman who drunk herself to death with water trying to win a games console by holding in her wee...the mechanic who blew himself up while trying to open a rocket-propelled grenade with a sledgehammer...a lottery winner killed by the gates of his new luxury home...a woman felled forever by a fatal falling lettuce...an octogenarian who met his maker while riding a shopping trolley...a German artist crushed by one of his own sculptures called 'Woman With Four Breasts'...the convicted murderer who electrocuted himself on the toilet as he repaired a TV - all true reports from across the globe which reveal the silliest ways you can meet your maker. Death may seem like a serious business, but this is a seriously funny book.
- Author BiographyAlthough better known for his books on parapolitics and true crime, David Southwell has written and contributed to a number of strong selling humour books. A regular broadcaster in the UK, Europe and the US, he spent more than 15 years as a journalist and editor before turning fulltime to writing. Among his current non-book projects are a film-script about the life of US cult comedian Bill Hicks and a documentary for BBC Radio 4.
- Author(s)David Southwell
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.