All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- Description'Crandall's book is sound and spectacular. Sound because his ideas are based on fundamental marketing principles. Spectacular because he has assembled in one book more helpful marketing ideas than one can use in a lifetime' - Al Ries, author Focus: The Future of Your Company Depends on It . 'I have to love this book. There are tons of real ideas used by real companies. The best marketing book to come along in ages, whether your customers are internal or external' - Bob Nelson, author of 1001 Ways to Reward Employees and Consulting for Dummies . 'If you run a service business - or plan to - do yourself a service by reading Rick Crandall's 1001 Ways ' - Mack Hanan, author, Consultive Selling . 'Real juicy. Ather Crandall triumph. Great, practical ideas on every page. Real-life examples of techniques that work' - Salli Rasberry, author, Marketing Without Advertising .'Nothing can put you on Easy Street or into bankruptcy court faster than marketing. If you care about company, buy this book' - Robert Townsend, author, Up the Organization . 'It could have been entitled Everything You Wanted to Kw About Marketing But Were Afraid to Ask' - Jack Trout, author, The New Positioning . 'The techniques described in these pages on how to market your services would cost you thousands of dollars in consultants' fees. It's all here in an easy-to-read style that gives you a game plan and the winning edge against your competitors - from everything you need to kw about advertising to service that builds relationships to how to market on-line' - Michael Michalko, author, Tinkertoys (A Handbook of Business Creativity) .This extraordinary book helps you find specific marketing and sales methods and ideas that can fit your style and your marketplace. The focus is on application, t theory. This idea-packed book is crammed with more than 1,001 specific examples - from the practical to the flamboyant - of how to market any services. Expect every idea here to give you two possibilities you can use. All the latest major marketing methods for every kind of business are here. From one-person businesses to major corporations like IBM, from restaurants to attorneys, there are more specific ideas here than in any other book.You'll get ideas on: personal contacts; selling through seminars; sales techniques; trade show and event marketing; using newsletters to promote your services; low-cost ideas; brochures advertising - print, TV, billboards, etc; on-line marketing; strategic marketing; networking; and, much more. Rick Crandall, PhD, is a speaker and consultant who has written or edited five books on marketing in the last two years. He specializes in helping service professionals who hate to sell. He has helped services from accounting and law to construction. He has taught thousands of seminars on marketing, sales, and customer service. He won a Small Business Administration award and has been a speaker for Inc. , magazine, Autodesk, Office Depot, the American Marketing Association, and many other organizations. He lives in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Author BiographyRick Crandall, Ph.D., author of Marketing Your Services: For People Who Hate to Sell, is a professional writer, consultant, and entrepreneur. He has written and lectured for Inc. magazine and the American Marketing Association.
- Author(s)Rick Crandall
- PublisherContemporary Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContemporary Books Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.