All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIf the wonders of amazing fantasy worlds and extravagant alien creatures is your forte then you will love this first great volume. Travel the galaxies and great expanse of space with a skillful and professional Digital Concept Artist. A fantastic uniquely designed collection of aliens, creatures and beings will simply delight. 101 Alien Lifeforms will open your eyes to the incredible and the outrageous. Imagination from a fresh and completely futuristic point of view. With computer generated images, sketches, marker renderings and gouache paintings, each page is jam packed with creativity and originality. This is Digital Concept Art at it's very best. Take the incredible voyage in Volume One. 101 Alien Lifeforms will wow you from start to end. A universe of colour shapes and great forms.
- Author BiographyWith over 15 years of experience in the television and Film Industry in Australia, he is a true visionary in his field. This highly indepth, and gifted Conceptual Artist has a vast expanse of knowledge and expertise. His creative genius lies not just in the genre of Car/Industrial Design, but also Creature Design, Robot Design, Cartoon Design, Retro Fashion Design and many other areas of fantasy and popular Science Fiction. As a Conceptual Artist and Designer, he has worked for major Special Effects Studio Animallogic (Happy Feet, Matrix Fame), as Lead Concept Designer for the Science Fiction Television Series Farscape, where he brought much insight and futuristic interpretation to the job. He worked as a Matte Painter for Science Fiction Movie Red Planet. For the ABC he worked on the popular short scripted, long running Television Series Plasmo. He has also contributed to the legacy of the Legendary Film Company Walt Disney Studios in the popular Children's Classic Films Bambi 2, and Brother Bear 2. Recently he has been highly involved in working from his own Company Future Stable Studios, on the 3D animated children's movie Birdland.
- Author(s)MR Fernando Palma
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width204 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.