All listings for this product
About this product
- Description101 Beer Days Out is the perfect handbook for the beer tourist wanting to explore beer, pubs and brewing in the UK.From brewery tours to rail-ale trails, beer festivals to hop farms, brewing courses to historic pubs, Britain has a huge variety of beer experiences to explore and enjoy. 101 Beer Days Out brings together the very best events, activities and places to visit around the country, all with real ale at their heart. The book is ordered geographically so you can easily find a beer day out wherever you are in Britain, and includes full visitor information, maps and colour photography.The venue listings are fully illustrated with great colour photographs and include a variety of real ale pubs, bars and other outlets with detailed information on opening hours, local landmarks, and public transport links to make planning any excursion quick and easy.
- Author BiographyTim Hampson is Chair of the British Guild of Beer Writers, and an established beer writer and author. He writes for the Guardian, the Telegraph the Independent and What's Brewing, CAMRA's monthly newspaper. His published titles include The Beer Book (Dorling Kindersley) and Haynes' Beer Manual.
- Author(s)Tim Hampson
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $33.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.