All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWork your way up the Scoville scale with 101 Chillies to Try Before You Die. With fun facts, stats, recipes and much more, this is the ultimate challenge for those who love to test their taste buds. Expertly chosen chillies to blow your mind. Extreme stats and facts for heat fanatics. Not suitable for the faint-hearted or weak-tongued.
- Author BiographyDavid Floyd has focused an interest in chilli sauces and spicy food into his website, the Chile Foundry (www.chilefoundry.co.uk), which he set up with two friends and which now supplies thousands of people in the UK and Europe with chillies and chilli-related products. He has grown, eaten, cooked and sold a wide range of chillies, created and commissioned chilli products and enjoyed developing people's interest in chillies. His range of chilli products began with a dry spice marinade and now includes the UK's hottest crisps. He has appeared on the BBC's Good Food Live TV programme as a chilli expert. David Floyd is married with two children and lives in Yeovil, Somerset.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Weight348 g
- Width123 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.