All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is packed with 190 pages of step-by-step instructions for 101 practical animal-assisted therapy activities and interventions. There is also an index that correlates the activites with a myriad of goals in the areas of physical therapy, occupational therapy, mental health, social skills, educational skills, speech therapy, and recreational therapy. You will also find recipes to make for animals, animal-related booklists, and animal-related songs. This book is t limited to animal-assisted therapy with dogs. It also includes small animals, cats, birds, and horses. If you are a handler of a therapy animal, a trainer of therapy teams, or if you are a professional who incorporates animal assisted therapy into your practice, this book was written for you.
- Author(s)Stacy Grover
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.