All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a brand new edition from Faber Music of Carl Czerny's famous pia studies. These 101 exercises cover a wide range of pia technique in a clear and concise manner, focusing on strengthening fingers, developing stylistic awareness and improving technical control. Edited by one the UK's leading pia pedagogues Christine Brown, there are also helpful practice tes included, making this an invaluable resource for every pianist, whether beginner or returning to pia study.
- Author(s)Carl Czerny
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Edited byChristine Brown
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.