All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable book for parents and teachers is packed with creative and dynamic games that will help children to develop positive relationships. Part 1: Games that teach looking, listening, speaking, thinking and concentration skills. Part 2: Consolidating the 5 skills area and opportunities for children to apply them in different social contexts. * Collection of inventive games that will enable you to have a positive influence on a child's complex social journey through life. * All activities have been tried, tested and thoroughly enjoyed!
- Author Biography* Jenny Mosley is the author of LDA's bestselling series of Circle Time books for school teachers: Turn Your School Around, Quality Circle Time, etc. Her Quality Circle Time model has been proved to help whole school communities t effect individual and organisational change
- Author(s)Helen Sonnet,Jenny Mosley
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title101 Games S.
- Place of PublicationCheshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8Ill.
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byCorin Redsell
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Barnes
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.