All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 101 giant Sudoku 18x18 puzzles, sorted into order of increasing difficulty and printed on large, top-quality paper, this unique collection of puzzles is full of attractively-designed challenges from best-selling puzzle author Gareth Moore, author of many international books. Each puzzle can be solved by thing more complex than simply scanning the 18 rows, 18 columns and 18 6x3 boxes, without having to make any pencil mark tes. Guessing is never needed, and there is a guaranteed unique solution. Visit www.PuzzleBooks.org for a full list of other titles in this series.
- Author BiographyGareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of New Sudoku, The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind, and The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra. Find more of his books at www.PuzzleBooks.org.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.