Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for a new Sudoku challenge? Then try 3D Sudoku! These 101 Jumbo 3D Sudoku puzzles solve just like regular Sudoku puzzles, but w each 3x3 box is written on the face of a cube and the rows run in all different directions, bending back and forth with the contours of the stacked cubes. Perfect for Sudoku solvers of all skills, the puzzles are arranged in increasing order of difficulty throughout the book, but all of the puzzles are designed to be solved by simple logical deduction - absolutely guessing is ever required! For more books of Sudoku variants, visit www.PuzzleBooks.org.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind and The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training. He is also the creator of online brain training site Brained Up (www.brainedup.com) and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D from Cambridge University (UK) in the field of Machine Learning, and has contributed to various advanced projects for leading technology companies.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.