All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreat designs, great knives! In 101 Knife Designs, join master smith Murray Carter as he reveals the successful traits of knife designs that have lasted throughout history. Knife enthusiasts and knife makers alike will learn to: * Identify common traits in great knives. * Understand how to apply them to new knife design. For the first time ever, Carter shares details of his personal collection of successful patterns--created and perfected over decades of designing and making knives. Dazzling, full-color images of completed knives--from rewned photographer Hiro Soga--provide inspiration and direction as you apply these principles to create your own custom knife designs. With 101 Knife Designs, you, too, can make practical knives that will become cherished keepsakes.
- Author BiographyMurray Carter (cartercutlery.com), one of the most popular custom knifemakers at the annual BLADE Show, regularly conducts wildly popular seminars on shaving with a machete, and is known for standing at his booth sharpening knives while teaching the techniques to interested attendees.
- Author(s)Murray Carter
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.