All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIan Buxton's latest book explores the finest and rarest whiskies in the world: wonderful whisky you're dying to try but probably never will. These drams may be extraordinarily hard to find, impossible to buy or literally the sole survivor of a long-lost distillery - some are even priceless - but, for the first time ever, they're assembled here for you to 'savour'. Some are the Ferraris of whisky: luxury thoroughbreds beyond the reach of all but the most fortunate, discerning and wealthy of enthusiasts and collectors. Some are whisky's equivalent to the Model T Ford - once ubiquitous, but w rendered exceptional by the passage of time. All are legendary. Whether the world's oldest, rarest or most expensive, leading whisky writer Ian Buxton unlocks these liquid treasures and meets the people who make, sell or simply preserve them. 101 Legendary Whiskies You're Dying to Try But (Probably) Never Will shares the secrets of whisky's elite - what makes these whiskies so special, so intriguing and so desirable.
- Author BiographyIan Buxton is a former Marketing Director of Glenmorangie and has worked in the industry for more than 20 years. He was elected a Keeper of the Quaich in 1991, and is a member of the tasting panel for the World Whisky Awards and a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Distillers. He lives in Perthshire on the site of a former distillery.
- Author(s)Ian Buxton
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Content Note101 colour
- Weight305 g
- Width120 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.