All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe movement games in this book are intended to cultivate children's social and creative abilities. Some are based on playground games, others on professional theatre and dance exercises. The games described are divided into ten categories, including touch and reaction, concentration and puzzles, impersonation and cooperation and music and movement. Ages 4 & up
- Author(s)Huberta Wiertsema
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.