All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe benefits of water exercise and play have been well documented, and it's never too early to begin. This practical guide for children 4 and above contains games and activities for every skill level. All 101 games -- from variations on classics like Follow the Leader to new ones like Message in a Bottle -- are simple, easy to learn, and enjoyable for youngsters to play over and over again. Best of all, they burn calories and improve a child's overall fitness level. A special section covers exercises, including water walking and jumping and balance activities.
- Author(s)Kim Rodomista,Robin Patterson
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleSmartfun Activity Books
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin Patterson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.