All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTop crystal expert and author Judy Hall, presents 101 crystals everyone should kw more about. Each of these 101 crystals are powerful across a wide spectrum of uses and suitable for the beginning and the advanced crystal practitioner. Each crystal is attributed a specific power-such as manifestation or divine purpose-that sums up its overall effect. The collection includes both high vibration crystals that experienced crystal workers will want to explore and crystals with earthier vibrations that are more suited to beginners or people who are developing their sensitivity. It also includes several crystals t found in any other book. Each entry covers the history, mythology, and symbolism of the stone in addition to the healing properties and environmental effects of the stones.
- Author BiographyJudy Hall is a successful Mind Body Spirit author with dozens of books to her credit, including the million-selling Crystal Bible (volumes 1 and 2). She has been a past-life therapist and karmic astrologer for more than forty years. An internationally known author, psychic, healer, broadcaster, and workshop leader, her books have been translated into fifteen languages. She recently appeared on the Watkins Review list of the 100 most spiritually influential authors. A trained healer and counselor, Judy has been psychic all her life and has a wide experience of many systems of divination and natural healing methods. Judy has a bachelor of education degree in religious studies with an extensive knowledge of world religions and mythology and a master of arts in cultural astronomy and astrology at Bath Spa University. Her mentor was Christine Hartley (Dion Fortune's metaphysical colleague and literary agent). She runs crystal, past life, and creative writing courses at her home in Dorset, England. Her specialties are past life readings and regression, soul healing, reincarnation, astrology and psychology, divination, and crystal lore. Judy has conducted workshops around the world and has made 15 visits to Egypt, the subject of her novel Torn Clouds.
- Author(s)Judy H. Hall
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note101 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.