All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone new to the subject of Citizen's Income, or who wants to introduce friends, colleagues or relatives to the idea, this valuable guide will be essential reading. Drawing on arguments detailed in Money for everyone (Policy Press, 2013), it offers a convincing case for a Citizen's Income and a much needed resource for all interested in the future of welfare in the UK.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Torry is Director of the Citizen's Income Trust; he has first degrees in mathematics, theology, philosophy, economics and management, and higher degrees in social policy and in theology. He is an honorary research fellow in the Social Policy Department at the London School of Economics, and is the author of Money for Everyone: Why we need a Citizen's Income (Policy Press, 2013).
- Author(s)Malcolm Torry
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.