All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- Description<i>101 REASONS TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON</i> As the 2016 elections approach, Hillary Clinton's presidential candidacy is one of the hottest topics among voters and the media. Clinton has worn many hats in congress and is a well-respected leader--voters consider her one of the best female candidates for the president's seat in history. She does t succumb to pressure and has the experience this country has been longing for. 101 Reasons to Vote for Hillary Clinton will help readers understand why Clinton's backbone and relationship with America make her a perfect presidential candidate including: The US would have its First Female President.Clinton supports policies implemented by the previous administration like Affordable Care Act.She is a highly experienced: a former Senator, Secretary of State, and First Lady.Clinton is pro-choice and pro-environment.To name few. <i>101 Reasons to Vote for Hillary Clinton</i> will make decision-making at the 2016 elections easy and meaningful.
- Author BiographyWilson Casey is an author, syndicated columnist, and Trivia Guinness World Record holder. He lives in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Wilson Casey
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.