CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when American businesses could use some help in an increasingly competitive environment, the world of sports may offer an answer. Like sports, success in business takes self-discipline, drive, ambition, focus, building a team and having a game plan. One of America's most widely-published authors, Horace Martin Woodhouse, takes an inside look at the higher wisdom of 101 extraordinary coaches and their approach to winning. This brilliant compilation of quotes displays a dedication to values, purpose and beliefs, aspirations and philosophy - relevant to the sports field and the marketplace. It offers valuable lessons in selfless teamwork, overcoming adversity, and the joy of victory from a remarkable group of accomplished men and women. In a business world that's more uncertain than ever, it pays to be able to think like a coach.
- Author BiographyHorace Martin Woodhouse draws from his rich life experience as a daring explorer and visionary entrepreneur. As a keynote speaker, advisor, author, and consultant, he has worked with some of the world's most effective corporate leaders and business developers. He has risen to national prominence by providing powerful and life-changing professional motivational keynotes and seminar presentations to audiences nationwide.
- Author(s)Horace Martin Woodhouse
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.