All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA boatload of Spanish idioms to bring vibrancy to your language repertoire To really talk like a native speaker of Spanish, you have to kw the language's idioms. But sometimes idioms areconfusing on the surface. This book uses fun illustrations to show the humor of taking idioms literally and explains what these common phrases really mean. This enhanced edition contains a 90-minute MP3 disc with 101 dialogues, spoken by native speakers, so you can hear how theseare used and practice your own use of these colorful expressions.
- Author BiographyJean-Marie Cassagne is an experienced author of language learning titles. Luc Nisset is an accomplished illustrator and materials developer, with experience working with advertising agencies, and the French, African, Dominican, Haitian and U.S. governments, producing health educational brochures and booklets.
- Author(s)Jean-Marie Cassagne
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series Title101... Language Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteill
- Weight241 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.