Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and functional guide for school leaders who want to encourage and inspire student achievement, this book offers 101 stunts to copy, accompanied by case studies that will make the stunts come to life. Frank Sennett guides the teacher through choosing a stunt, involving the whole school in the process, and finally, carrying out the stunt successfully. He scores each stunt in a variety of ways so that teachers can easily see what fits in with what they want their students to achieve. In addition, he ties stunts to specific discipline areas. This book is a great reference and a kick-start for teachers looking for creative ways to be a part of the achievement process.
- Author BiographyFrank Sennett earned his fiction MFA from the University of Montana, and now teaches in the UCLA Extension Writers' Program. He served as editor of the K-12 journal Curriculum Review for a decade. His other Corwin Press books are 101 Stunts for Principals to Inspire Student Achievement and 400 Quotable Quotes from the World's Leading Educators.
- Author(s)Frank Sennett
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Out-of-print date15/07/2016
- Weight526 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.