All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThese colorful tea towels will liven up any kitchen. The 101 Tea Towels designs in this pattern book are easy to stitch, many of them can be made by beginners. These tea towels are t only practical, but make wonderful gifts for family and friends for almost any occasion. You'll have fun making tea towels and learn new stitching skills at the same time. Techniques include applique, piecing, chicken scratch, embroidery, cross stitch and embellishing with rick rack, prairie points and other popular trims. Many of the designs are in sets of three to seven designs, including two sets with towels for each day of the week. Other sets include Animal Friends, Veggie Week and Family Time. There are designs for everyone to love in this pattern book.
- Author BiographyTrice Boerens of Ogden, Utah, has worked for many years in the quilting, needlework, and paper industries. Along with designing projects for best-selling books and kits, she has also worked as a photo stylist, an art director, and a creative editor. The designs for this book were inspired by treasures that she uncovered in antique stores, flea markets, and attics.
- Author(s)Trice Boerens
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.