All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionRecreational reads that have educational curriculum relevance, including appeal for reluctant girl readers. Each title is full of things to do and offers fun ideas as well as advice on each topic. Fun stories that demonstrate real-life issues will appeal to the reader.
- Author BiographyJohn Townsend has been in teaching for 25 years, and has been a full-time writer since January 2003. He has written more than sixty books for young people, on such wide-ranging subjects as monsters, urban legends, spiders, computer crime, and spies. He has also written the recent thrillers The Hand and The Omen and the Ghost. He lives in England.
- Author(s)John Townsend
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series Title101 Ways
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.