All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionHome management expert and bestselling author Emilie Barnes comes to the aid of every clutter keeper with 101 simple ideas to rid rooms of piles, stacks, and disarray. Readers will rediscover space and peace in their home as they: stop making excuses for the useless items they keep; eliminate junk mail before it junks up a drawer; take back control over stuff and taste freedom; subtract an item before adding an item; and, reap the rewards of prioritizing time and space. Better than a how-to show, this compact resource can go anywhere a reader needs a little encouragement and lots of tips to transform clutter to cleaner at home, a friend's house, church, or the office.
- Author BiographyEmilie Barnes is the author of 70 books, including 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day time-management seminars.
- Author(s)Emilie Barnes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight77 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.