Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to make successful, productive, and lasting connections is an important key to success in any career field. Particularly in today's competitive work environment, forging strong relationships can make all the difference. In 101 WAYS TO CONNECT WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS, CHIEFS, AND CO-WORKERS, career expert Carol A. Silvis gives you the tools and techniques to help you work smoothly, efficiently, and productively with all types of people, whether they are the customers and clients you're serving, the managers you report to, or your co-workers. The ability to successfully relate to others is a highly prized job skill, while the inability to communicate well can often cost employees their jobs. This easy-to-read guide covers everything from developing your personal work ethic to maximizing your professionalism, building healthy relationships, contributing to a positive work environment, and more. Whether you're a seasoned employee or brand new to the job market, 101 WAYS TO CONNECT WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS, CHIEFS, AND CO-WORKERS will lead you to greater job fulfillment and success.
- Author BiographyCarol Silvis is the author of 101 Ways to Connect with Customers, Chiefs, and Co-Workers, Job Hunting After 50, 101 Ways to Make Yourself Indispensable at Work, and college textbooks 100% Externship Success and General Office Procedures. Other publications include Time Management and Organization for Writers (2012 Writers Market), a dozen creative non-fiction stories and inspirational pieces published in national magazines, and over 40 articles published in various newsletters. Ms. Silvis has a master's degree in education and has trained adults in how to get a job, keep and enjoy it, and advance on the job. She teaches part time at Penn State's New Kensington campus and leads workshops and seminars for schools, businesses, professional organizations, and libraries on job hunting, resume preparation, customer service, stress management, telephone techniques, human relations/teamwork, communication, writing, and time management/organization. She is the president of Pennwriters, a 400+- member writing group. She won the 2008 Meritorious Service Award, was past VP and Authors' Advocate, and was the 2005 and 2007 Conference Coordinator.
- Author(s)Carol A. Silvis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight280 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.