All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide to the best ways to rid society of the undead, this book takes a pop-culture bite out of the trend that just won't die. It doesn't take a lot of braaaaaaaiiiinnnns to recognize that society is feasting on zombie culture. This accessible, affordable, and Gorey-like (and gory) book showcases inventive methods to off everyone's favorite lovable, decaying undead. More sidesplitting than an evisceration, 101 Ways to Kill a Zombie will keep readers laughing throughout the upcoming apocalypse.
- Author BiographyRobb Pearlman is an editor, author, and pop-culture junkie. The author of six books, Pearlman has steered the multimillion-dollar publishing and licensing campaigns for Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys and is now a senior editor at Rizzoli, where he also directs the Universe calendar division. Dave Urban is an award-winning artist whose illustrations graced the pages of the New York Times best-seller Eats, Shoots & Leaves, The New Yorker, and several advertising and editorial campaigns.
- Author(s)Dave Urban,Robb Pearlman
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note96 Colour
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.