All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionHow to minimise your tax debt and maximise your return from one of Australia's leading tax experts Everyone has to pay tax, but why should you ever pay more than you owe? Don't let the government take more hard-earned dollars than it's entitled to. Without even kwing it, you could be giving away hundreds, even thousands! In this year's edition of 101 Ways to Save on Your Tax Legally!, Adrian Raftery, also kwn as Mr. Taxman, gives you proven tips to help you minimise your tax debt while maximising your return. No matter how old you are or how much you earn, you can keep more of your money with vital tax deductions related to family, employment and education, investments, superannuation, small business, and much more. * Written by one of Australia's leading tax and finance experts * Comprehensively updated for the 2013 - 2014 tax year * Packed with moneysaving tax tips and answers to frequently asked questions With Mr. Taxman's expert tips and bonus resources, you'll be able to better manage your tax issues 365 days a year and save a bundle at tax time!
- Author BiographyADRIAN RAFTERY has over 20 years' experience in providing accounting services and financial advice to businesses and individuals. As a recognised tax expert, Adrian appears frequently on TV and contributes to magazines and newspapers. Visit www.mrtaxman.com.au.
- Author(s)Adrian Raftery
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date19/11/2016
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.