All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of 101 Tips for Graduates is a must-read for anyone ready to move forward toward higher education or a successful career. Career and workplace expert Susan Morem updated and revised her 101 essential tips to make them even more relevant to the current job market. The message throughout is a refreshingly upbeat one, with practical, real-world insight and advice on how to keep a positive attitude when times get tough. The concise, helpful tips cover everything from how to succeed in a job to how to have a meaningful career and balance life and work priorities. This revised edition includes new tips on techlogy and also helps readers learn how to avoid the pitfalls of online activities like social networking while using them to aid job hunting. The seven key sections include Work Skills, Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Social Skills, Self-discipline, Demonstrate a Positive Attitude, and Areas of Distinction. Perfect for anyone looking for help on the road to success or hoping to sharpen their professional performance, 101 Tips for Graduates, Revised Edition covers the essential dos and don'ts of the business world. New and revised tips include: go to work everyday as if it were the first day of your job; there is life after a layoff; manage your image on the Internet; emailmatters@work, don't leave a trail of bad email; be a lifelong learner; create and maintain a career portfolio; use social networking tools to stay connected; balance screen time with face time; reduce your anxiety with techlogy; learn how to de-stress; don't take rejection personally; and, change is inevitable, misery is optional.
- Author(s)Susan Morem
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFerguson Publishing Co
- Weight513 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.