Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- Description101 Ways to Facilitate Making Friends: How to Engage and Deepen Support Networks for People with Disabilities is the product of many conversations with self-advocates, families, professionals and network facilitators. It is a book for teachers, students, parents, professionals and leaders who want to help people with disabilities connect with their communities.
- Author(s)Aaron Johannes
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.