102 Free Things To Do: Inspiring Ideas For a Better Life by Alex Quick (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep down, everyone kws that the best things in life are free. In this witty and inspiring book, Alex Quick reminds us how many of the really important things in life can be done without spending anything.
- Author BiographyAlex Quick writes and lives in Norfolk, UK, and tries - not always successfully - to follow the advice in this book. He is the author, as Gary Dexter, of several critically acclaimed books, including TITLE DEEDS ('A few books try to be funny about literature and never really get it right; Dexter always does' GUARDIAN) and ALL THE MATERIALS FOR A MIDNIGHT FEAST ('A beautifully crafted work of fiction, graduating from a low-key opening into a real page-turner . . . Dexter couldn't write a phoney sentence if he tried' SUNDAY TELEGRAPH), as well as, under the pseudonym Alex Quick, of 102 WAYS TO WRITE A NOVEL (Oct 12) and 102 ENGLISH THINGS TO DO.
- Author(s)Alex Quick
- PublisherOld Street Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Street Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.