Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- Description11 Days in May: The Conversation That Will Change Your Life is the world's first two-way interactive ebook. 11 Days in May merges words, art, music, videos, radio interviews and two-way interactive features that allows readers to vote and discuss the themes within the book. The story of one man's spiritual transformation as he seeks the answers to the great questions: who am I, why am I here and where did I come from? After breaking his neck, leaving his body, and returning, JD Messinger experienced prophetic visions and insights. Over the course of eleven days, he takes us on a journey with a mysterious friend. The two bicker like brothers but converse like sages as they investigate the answers to thirty-six of life's most important questions.
- Author Biography<br>As a child, JD was fascinated with chemistry, electricity, and mechanics, often dismantling household appliances to decipher their operational secrets. He began his adult life as a fireman and moved on to be the former CEO of Ernst & Young Consulting, Singapore, one of 37 Distinguished Graduates from the United States Naval Academy class of 1981, a former nuclear submarine officer, and the Exxon executive who helped supervise the Valdez Oil spill cleanup.<br> JD has a dynamic presence in the media as the creator and host of both a television show and CNN radio show. In the business world he has been an advisor to Fortune 100 clients, governments, and members of parliament on five continents. <br> JD was the IT person of the week for Channel News Asia and nominated for CEO of the year by CNBC Asia. Later in life, he became a Knight of Honor in the Order of St. John and received numerous corporate presidential and national awards. An international speaker, JD has been interviewed on dozens of television shows as a featured expert on innovation, crisis response, and the future of energy.<br> Dignitaries and executives around the world have praised his position papers, which have been distributed to numerous Presidential candidates, members of parliament, prime ministers, and royal family members in both the United States and abroad. JD has been married to Marianne for thirty years, and they are blessed with three children. The family is currently living in Texas. He is conversational in Mandarin Chinese, and in his free time Messinger enjoys all things adventurous such as fencing, boxing, scuba diving, hiking, and hosting talk radio.<br>
- Author(s)J. D . Messinger,JD Messinger
- PublisherWaterside Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCardiff by the Sea
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterside Press
- Weight386 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Paper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.