All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionDave Kahle contends that smart time management is t about cramming more activity into each hour, but about achieving greater results in that hour. The content has been honed in hundreds of seminars and refined by the feedback and experiences of thousands of salespeople. The first edition of this book was translated into seven languages and made available in 20 countries. Since then, the problem for salespeople has become even more acute, with smart phones and tablets creating a culture of instant communication. Salespeople need assistance in t being seduced by all the digital ise. 11 SECRETS OF TIME MANAGEMENT FOR SALESPEOPLE provides powerful, practical insights and ideas that really work, including hundreds of specific, practical, effective time-management tips from dozens of salespeople who are on the front lines every day.
- Author BiographyDave Kahle has been the top salesperson in the US for two companies in two distinct industries. He has written nine books, presented in 47 states and nine countries and has personally and contractually worked with more than 300 companies to help them increase their sales.
- Author(s)Dave Kahle
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCareer Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.