All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring an intense learning phase, children also improve their Verbal Reasoning skills through a testing process, provided that the main emphasis is focused on acquiring techniques from our workbooks. The tests are t exclusively book specific but they are progressive and give extra practice in most of the techniques contained in the Verbal Reasoning workbooks. The tests are more literary in content than standard Verbal Reasoning tests, with the aim of also improving and developing children's literary skills.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Activity and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Janet Peace,Mike Edwards,Stephen C. Curran
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/04/2017
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAndrea F. Richardson,Nell Bond
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.