All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete and comprehensive teaching and learning course intended for children sitting 11+, CATs, common entrance and scholarship examinations. It is arranged in a topic by topic format. A unique code is used covering Technique, Information and Exercises. Clear methodologies, with examples, are given for each technique. Useful hints and approaches to multiple-choice papers are included. Plenty of practice exercises are also included. This work prepares children for Cognitive Abilities Tests (CATs). Over 1 million children sit CATs tests every academic year. All books are rigorously classroom tested. Methodologies presented are used in AE Tuition classes for over 20 years. There is over 85 per cent success rate in 11+ and selection tests. These books are frequently revised and updated. Answers, progress chart and certificate of achievement are also included.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Activity and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Katrina MacKay,Stephen C. Curran
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAndrea F. Richardson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.