All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionMy books are all easy reads. In fact you can read them even if you are in a crisis and often in one sitting. They are all full of questions, statements and short sentences as well as quotes, t to mention lots of help to finding your way and stay on track to well-being. They all have lots of room for contemplation and your own tes. Good self-esteem is the corner stone of good relationships 110 Ways to Boost Your Self-esteem is a profound book but a quick and easy read. In her usual simple way, Henriette will first guide you through an assessment and then and through her many questions, quotes, and statements she gently guides you to understand how you can easily become aware of your own worth, and grow your self-esteem. If you have the will to change, you contemplate her words, and do the suggested exercises your life will improve.
- Author BiographyHenriette Eiby Christensen is a mother of three, a teacher, a counselor, and an author. Having experienced what it's like to be stuck in bad and toxic relationships and how difficult it is to break free, she now has a burning desire to help others avoid going through what she has. In her 110 Ways books, she has done all the legwork for you, and in her simple manner, she will raise your awareness of how you really feel and help you make the necessary changes in your life so you can find your own happiness. Through her extensive research and experience in the lecture circuit, her help blogs, counseling, 110 Ways series, Facebook pages & groups, and raising her three children by herself, she has found that the road to recovery starts at home with a sound respect for yourself, kindness, and education. She lives in Denmark with her children and her fiance.
- Author(s)Henriette Eiby Christensen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJennifer-Crystal Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.