All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionFull Weight Loss Program Bundle includes 12 relevant lessons for today's kids and teens who want to grow into a healthy weight. They just need your guidance for better food choices and a little more activity. Breaking down the huge topic of weight loss into 12 lessons brings you many opportunities. Keep them returning for more education; keep them on track; and maybe even have a little fun with competitions! You can use the 12 Lessons over a month, a few months or even a year. We also have 12 More Lessons if you want 24. Now you can finally have a complete weight loss program or contest for your employees or clients. We have included every topic they will need to be a loser. Putting a goal like weight loss into 12 easy lessons is a winning idea for you, your employees and clients. Lesson programs with multiple lessons puts your attendees in the habit of coming back to class for your kwledge and support. Group programs can make weight loss education more affordable for individuals and at the same time bring more money into your practice. If you are an employee-based facility, having a program for everyone promotes teamwork and success! There are 12 lessons and they are flexible - teach one per day, one per week, one more month - any way you like. All lessons follow the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and are kept up to date - you can ask for updated files anytime. Use the leader guide to create contests and incentives - make it fun! Lessons are made for today's kids and teens who often have very rich food choices everywhere - fast food, convenience stores, parties, class snacks and more. Portion control, beverage calories, calorie density, eating breakfast and dining out prove to be very modern topics that are relevant. Food log lessons by Victoria Shanta Retelny, MS, RD. There is a 12 Lesson organizer plus the actual 12 Lessons: Lesson 1 - Want to Lose Weight? Burn More Calories than You Consume! Here are the nuts and bolts of weight loss. Lesson 2 - Feel Full on Fewer Calories: Think Choose Right t Diet - Choosing better foods makes it easy to lose weight. Lesson 3 - Portion Control: Don't Go Overboard - Huge portions are everywhere, and they are contributing to rising obesity rates. Lesson 4 - Exercise to Lose and Control Weight - Everyone can benefit from being more active and less sedentary. Lesson 5 - Don't Drink Your Calories - Do you kw what's in your cup? Lesson 6 - Carbohydrate 101: Not All Carbs Are Created Equal - Let's get one thing straight - whole grains, veggies, fruits, and legumes are good for you! Lesson 7 - Snacking Smart: Think Out of the Bag - If you snack smart, you can make a huge difference in your weight loss efforts. Lesson 8 - Lower Fat for Better Weight Control - Fat can sneak into a diet if you are t careful - here is how to keep things lean. Lesson 9 - Cooking is the Better Weigh - Check out these incentives to prepare food at home. Lesson 10 - Fast Food Alternatives - Make the best choices in a fast food world! Lesson 11 - Fill Your Plate the Healthy Weigh - Take an in-depth look at MyPlate and portion control. Lesson 12 - Don't Stress Eat - How to manage stress eating and food cravings.
- Author(s)Judy Doherty
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.