All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionLearn Everything You Need To Kw About Sushi The world of premium quality sushi is fascinating and complex, and 12 Lessons On Sushi is the ultimate guide to everything you need to kw about this healthy, flavorful, and visually stimulating indulgence. - Are you interested in learning about sushi but don't kw where to start? - Do you want to impress your friends or business associates with your kwledge? - Have you been eating sushi for a while but want to round out your kwledge or become a true conisseur? - ...or do you simply want to walk into your local sushi shop and kw eugh to order something you'll enjoy? Read this book and in a couple hours and you'll be set for all this and more. Novice Or Pro, You'll Benefit From This Book If you're new to sushi, we guarantee you'll walk away from our lessons feeling confident eugh to talk sushi with the most experienced sushi lovers. You will gain immediate fundamental kwledge of how to identify, order, and make the best sushi as you read through each lesson. If you're already kwledgeable about sushi, you'll likely still pick up a few new bits of information along the way. 12 Lessons on Sushi is a comprehensive sushi guide that will help you gain a thorough understanding of this versatile Japanese food. This book primarily covers modern sushi as found today in most cities around the world, but touches on the Japanese traditions and practices that gave birth to the sushi experience. These Lessons Cover The Many Facets Of The World Of Sushi - Maki, Nigiri, Nare, Funa, and other types. - Ginger, Wasabi, Soy Sauce and all the accoutrements that go with eating sushi. - How sushi can affect your health. - The training that goes into becoming a professional sushi chef. - What drinks and other foods go well with sushi, including a major section on sashimi. - ...and much more! Plus, This Book Answers Many Important Questions That Every Sushi Consumer Should Kw - How can you get the freshest fish at your favorite sushi shop? - What are the most important rules of etiquette to keep in mind? - What is sushi exactly and what are its origins? This book is a collaboration by people with an true interest in sushi, allowing you to learn t only the basics but the ultimate insider approach to enjoying his treat. And as you progress in your kwledge of sushi, you will be able to quickly and easily refer back to this book as a quick reference guide. Grab your copy of 12 Lessons On Sushi w!
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.