All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated for a wide variety of musicians, 12 Medium-Easy Jazz, Blues & Funk Etudes will appeal to both aspiring players and more experienced musicians. Accessible, yet with some challenges, this music was written by world-rewned jazz composer, arranger, saxophonist, bandleader, educator, and member of the Yellowjackets, Bob Mintzer. Designed for the medium-easy difficulty level, this book includes 12 jazz, blues and funk etudes in a variety of jazz styles, tempos, and time signatures, performance tes/tips for each etude to assist in interpretation and improvisation, play-along CD with a stellar rhythm section, transcription exercise, composition exercise, and a practice page with scales/chords. All books in this series are compatible and written so they can be performed together. Study and learn melodic composition, improvisation, sight reading, motivic development, scales and chords, jazz concept, major and mir blues, jazz waltz, slow/medium/fast swing, and funky groove.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication19/12/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight218 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.