All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition offers a wealth of practical strategies for building teams by developing trust, establishing a team mission, leading and managing team meetings, and celebrating successes. An easy-to-use format allows leaders to choose from over 100 strategies to meet a teamAes specific needs and effectively advance the teamAes work. In addition, the author offers techniques to use when encountering the resistance that sometimes surfaces during team building. The updated edition includes two comprehensive new chaptersuone on developing agendas for team meetings and one on using processes to solve problems.
- Author BiographyCarol Scearce is president of Enlightening Enterprises and a professional educational consultant who has taught K-12 general education and special education classes, served as director of staff development for a large school district, and also taught at the university level. Scearce has received the Outstanding Special Educator of the Year award and has been nominated for Who's Who In Education and Who's Who In Staff Development. She is a regular presenter at national conferences for ASCD, NSDC, the Brain Expo, the Council for Exceptional Children, and Title I schools, and has conducted over a 1,000 workshops.
- Author(s)Carol Scearce
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.