All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Brooklyn Bridge and Coney Island to the subway, cheesecake, and Park Slope's famous brownstones, this board book introduces toddlers to the familiar sights of Brooklyn while making basic numbers fun to learn. Parents and children can read and count to 10 using iconic images depicted with vivid colors. Perfectly sized for small hands, this durable book also includes a Let's Talk section with conversation starters to help parents begin a fun discussion with their kids.
- Author BiographyPuck is the author of the Cool Counting Books series and has worked as a writer, an editor, and a translator for national publications and publishing houses. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- PublisherDuo Press LLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuo Press LLC
- Content Note200 colour photos & 1 map
- Weight212 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.