All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.59
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $48.73
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionEffective eye-catching graphics allow you to easily assess the preparation time, difficulty of implementation, and caloric intake for each recipe, while providing a convenient shopping list, displayed with great immediacy whenever you are composing a new menu. The 220 basic recipes are accompanied by a broad introduction that contains valuable information about the best combinations between various foodstuffs and ingredients, as well as some suggestions for the best use of this amusing, easy, and never repetitive reference tool. In the pages reserved for tes, you'll find space for personal tations and observations about the various menus you've already tried in the past, to keep track of those that were most successful, of the occasion when they were served, and of the guests who took part in the event. The goodness and wholesomeness of the preparations are guaranteed by Academia Barilla, an important institution playing an extraordinary role in terms of protection, preservation, and dissemination of the great legacy of Italian cuisine.
- Author BiographyACADEMIA BARILLA. In the heart of Parma, one of the most distinguished capitals of Italian cuisine, is the Barilla Center. Set in the grounds of the former Barilla pasta factory, this modern architectural complex is the home of Academia Barilla. This was founded in 2004 to promote the art of Italian cuisine, protecting the regional gastronomic heritage and safeguarding it from imitations and counterfeits, while encouraging the great traditions of the Italian restaurant industry. Academia Barilla is also a center of great professionalism and talent that is exceptional in the world of cooking. It organizes cooking classes for culinary enthusiasts, it provides services for those involved in the restaurant industry, and it offers products of the highest quality. In 2007, Academia Barilla was awarded the Premio Impresa-Cultura for its campaigns promoting the culture and creativity of Italian gastronomy throughout the world.
- Author(s)Academia Barilla
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1383 g
- Width185 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.